Expanding airshafts with strips
Our expanding airshafts with strips are specifically suitable for one-roll or multi-roll applications on a single airshaft . Thanks to the exclusive design of all our strip airshafts, the strip and/or the bladder can be easily replaced without having to disassemble the journals.
When the rubber bladder system under the strips is inflated, the strips get expanded allowing to grip rolls.
- The central body can be made of steel or aluminium, while the expanding strips are available in rubber, aluminium and polyurethane
- All zinc-plated steel journals are manufactured to customer’s drawing.
- The extruded aluminium we use for our standard diameter models allow a very attractive quality – price relation (see chart)
- The steel body models have min. diameter 18 mm with one only expanding strip and min. diameter 25 mm with 3 strips
- Our standard steel airshafts are listed in the chart. Other sizes are available on request